Are you looking for different ways of how to make your hair grow faster overnight? I mean who doesn’t want to have this perfect set of hair that are long and attractive! Well, start working on growing beautifully long and healthy hair from now by reading this article!
“Attired to please herself: no gems of any kind
She wore, nor aught of borrowed gloss in Nature’s stead;
And, then her long, loose hair flung round her head
Fell carelessly behind.” ~ Publius Terentius Afer
Long, beautiful and healthy hair have been considered as the ultimate symbol of beauty and grace for women. It is not without any reason that various poets and painters have always defined hair as one of the reason why a woman seemed beautiful to them. In fact, even you would agree to the fact that a woman with perfect hair would always be more appealing. The bottom line is that our hair have the power to make or break our personality, which is why they say that a woman or a man with healthy and shining hair is considered to be more popular with the opposite sex. This is the reason why each and every person, especially females crave to have these perfect set of hair which are long, strong, shiny, soft, and healthy.
So how to make hair grow faster overnight? Well, to be really honest with you, your hair will grow faster overnight… but then you will have to wait for many nights for that one particular overnight to come! I mean, if you start working on it from now onwards and follow the tips that are mentioned further to grow your hair faster, you will definitely get up one morning and notice that your hair have grown longer than you expected.
Ways to Make Hair Grow Really Fast
Well, your hair can speak a lot about your inner health. Therefore, if you are suffering from various hair problems like slow hair growth, thin hair, dandruff, hair fall etc, then the first and foremost step would be to cure these conditions so that all these hurdles can be eliminated to boost up a healthy hair growth.
Give Your Hair Essential Nutrients
As I mentioned earlier, your hair can actually speak a lot about your health and habits… and the first thing that it indicates is the lack of nutrition. So, if your hair don’t grow faster, are thin and dull… could it be due to lack of nutrition? Well, here is what you need to do, start by including a lot of protein rich foods in your diet because your hair too are made up of protein. A balance of protein rich foods like fish, tofu, liver, milk, sprouts, beans etc would help boost your hair growth. Though there are many supplements like biotin in the market that are known to promote hair growth, I would still advice you to stick to the natural way for obvious reasons. Intake of various vitamin rich foods like fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables will also prove to be of help when it comes to boosting your hair growth and eliminating hair problems.
Massage Your Scalp to Boost Circulation
Massaging your scalp every once in a while also boosts hair growth at a faster rate. This is because massaging and brushing your scalp helps in promoting blood circulation in the scalp, which in turn triggers faster hair growth. In fact, massaging your hair with oils like coconut, olive, jojoba, almond and gooseberry oil helps in promoting hair growth. You can either apply these oils one by one or actually take equal amounts of these oils and massage your scalp with the mixture every alternate day. This really proves to be helpful in promoting faster hair growth and you will see a visible change in your hair.
Protect Your Hair From the Harshness Around
In an attempt to make our hair ‘appear’ beautiful and attractive, we tend to do a lot of blunders… trust me they are blunders when it comes to hair growth. You don’t need to dig much to check out the blunders that you do for your hair in your daily life. From the chemical based shampoos, to the hair straightening machines, to the hair extensions to the blow dryer. Which is why you must follow these tips to promote faster hair growth.
- Use organic shampoos which do not contain sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Do not use harmful chemical based products on your hair like hair sprays and hair gels, they may make your hair look good from the outside but the chemicals are severely damaging them from the inside.
- Avoid using machines that make your hair more prone to damage like hair straightening machines, blow dryers and so on.
- Brush your hair very gently using boar brush. In fact, if you brush your hair once in the morning before bathing, it will help circulation and avoid excess tangling during bath.
- Do not shampoo your hair everyday, washing them 3-4 times a week would suffice.
- Do not go for hairstyles that involve too much of pulling and adds pressure to the hair roots and follicles.
- Cover your hair while out in the pollution or the sun. Wear a hat or tie up your hair loosely in such a case.
Relax… and Let Your Hair Grow
One of the main reasons for hair fall and less hair growth is taking too much of stress. Stress, depression and other mental conditions can lead to significant hair loss and can also be one of the reasons of preventing you from having the kind of hair you want on your head. So, just take a deep breath, relax, and allow your hair to grow without any tensions.
Keep Yourself Well Hydrated
The logic for all these concepts is very simple. Like humans need a balance of food and water for a healthy body, our hair too need proper nutrition as well as hydration to grow beautifully. You might have come across various health and beauty sights that state that the number 1 tip for gorgeous hair and skin is to drink a lot of water. Drink water, exercise a lot and take proper sleep, and because you would be following a healthy lifestyle, it will reflect in the health of your hair as well.
Other Essential Tips
Apart from the aforementioned tips on improving hair growth and health, mentioned below are some additional home remedies that can speed up the process of growing your hair long and strong.
- Trim your hair every month. I know this statement might appear to be contradictory because we are actually discussing ‘promoting hair growth’…, but then this helps in boosting up hair growth without split ends.
- Apply the mixture of henna, lime juice, yogurt and eggs to the hair every month. All these ingredients have natural properties which can cure many hair problems thereby increasing the hair growth.
- Massage your head with hot oil. Even castor oil proves to be really helpful when it comes to promoting hair growth.
Though these remedies and tips won’t give you the perfect set of hair overnight, they will definitely boost your hair roots to work on it. Have beautiful and healthy hair… depicting the beautiful and healthy you!