Many people, especially women, like to straighten their hair. It is considered a mark of style and sophistication. Normally, women throng to their favorite salon to get their hair straightened, but after some time, the hair begins to curl up a bit, and needs care and maintenance. There are numerous products in the market that cater to people looking for hair straightening products. Let us take a look at these products:
- Blow Dryer - It is a very popular and basic way to straighten hair. You have to be careful with the amount of heat you apply as overheating will have damaging effects.
- Hair Styling Lotion - The most important item while straightening hair because it not only provides a basic protection to the hair but also makes it manageable for the straightening process.
- Anti-Frizz Serum - It smoothens hair and avoids frizz. It should be applied on wet hair and not on roots. Use small quantities as overuse may make your hair sticky and fall flat.
- Hair Shine Spray - This is a protective spray and is often essential for giving a protective layer to the hair as the straightening process leaves your hair dull for a few days.
- Straightening Gel - To be applied after drying hair, and is ideal for hair that is slightly curly or wavy. It is good for use before blow drying along with a flat toothed comb.
- Volumizing Spray - As the name suggests, it adds volume to the slouched straight hair and protects from humidity too.
- Hair Straightening Comb/Brush - It is a very basic requirement for the straightening process, as it has thermal plates that ensure even distribution of heat and saves the hair from over drying.
- Shampoo and Conditioner - Since straightened hair is not normal hair since it is artificially treated, it needs special care. Shampoos and conditioners designed for the same should be used.
The first five products enlisted below are the best hair straighteners, but the rest are amongst the very popular and widely used products too.
- Sedu Pro Ionic 1 ½ Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener
- Global Beauty Ceramic Hair Straightener
- Solia Tourmaline 1 ¾ Ceramic Ion Flat Iron
- HAI Convertible Ceramic Flat Iron
- CHI GF1539 Turbo 2" Hair Straightener
- Remington Shine Therapy Flat Iron
- Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron
- KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
- Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Ultra Thin Flat Iron
- H&R Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
- FHI Platform Ceramic Styling Iron 1" w/ Nano Technology
- Farouk CHI GF1539
- Paul Mitchell Smoothing Iron
- Original CHI Ceramic Hair Straightener
- Karmin Envy Pink Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
- Pure Heat 3 in 1 Hair Straightener
- Turbo Power Forma Professional Wet/Dry Hair Straightener
Sedu, Solia, CHI and FHI are very successful flat-iron companies which have made a prominent mark in the market. Sedu particularly has become so hugely popular that there are hairstyles named after it.
- Solia Flat Irons
- Tourmaline Flat Irons
- CHI Hair Straighteners Flat Irons
- FHI Flat Irons
So this was the list of all the best hair straightener products in the market along with the most popularly used flat irons.