Do you know how a detangler for hair works? Read the following article to learn about it and the best ones that you can use for your hair.
Does your hair behave funny when washed? Do they adopt a very uncanny position even though they are squeaky clean? Do they make you feel embarrassed with the way they shoot up like grass straws? If your answer is yes, then of course, there is something wrong with the care routine that you are following. Well, the frizz in your hair makes them appear dry, coarse, and bushy; this is the same old story of hair mismanagement. Every time they act the way they do, you tend to blame it all to the genetic composition.
Genetics, indeed, plays a vital role in determining their quality, texture, and appearance, but holding it solely responsible for a bushy crop on the head is not correct. The care that you invest to maintain them reaps you with a beautiful-nourished crop or a famine-stricken harvest. A detangler proves to be an essential hair care routine that one should implement.
A hair detangler is a product that prevents your hair from developing knots. It also helps to loosen the tangled hair strands. Loosening knotted, tangled hair is a difficult task; it requires immense patience and phenomenal grit in order to bear the pain this pulling job causes. Selecting a detangler could be based on trial-and-error method. It could be a daunting task to choose one over the other. However, it is better to go through the dilemma of selection rather than being subjected to the agony of tangles and knots. These products prevent hair from encountering problems such as frizziness, static, split-ends, and breakage.
The best one for curly hair is the leave-in conditioner that makes them manageable and gives them a “well-looked after” look. Fine hair looks very limp if this product is used in excess. A suitable one in this case would be a conditioner that does not weigh down the hair, making them look limp and lifeless.
Yes, you can concoct one on your own; it is quite an easy, quick, and comprehensive process. Following are some instructions that will help you to make one for your hair:
- Furnish your kitchen counter with a spray bottle, water, and a hair conditioner.
- Empty about 2 to 3 tablespoons of your preferred conditioner into a spray bottle.
- After you have filled the medium-sized spray bottle with the conditioner, add water and thoroughly shake the bottle in order to distribute the conditioner.
- This way you can make one; you could spray a small amount of the contents on the hair, and then start the detangling process.
- Shake the bottle every time you plan to use the solution. You will find a considerable difference in the way you deal with those snarls.
This can work wonders for your hair. It is safer, and you can rest assured that your hair is in the nurturing lap of nature. Here is a recipe for the same:
- Heat a cup of distilled water in a pan for a few minutes.
- Now, pour the hot water in a container and add 2 teaspoons of unscented conditioner base to it. Stir the contents well.
- Allow the mixture to stand till it retains its normal room temperature. Add apricot kernel oil, and an essential oil that you prefer, to the container. Keep stirring.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into a squeeze bottle. You could use it the next time you find your hair dry and scaly.
Thus, this product will aid you in getting the hair that look sleek, stylish, and at the same time, healthy and glossy.