Which is the best shampoo for oily hair which would cause the least damage and provide maximum benefits to health of the hair? Read the article below to know the answer.
Hair is meant to beautify the looks of a person. Excessively oily and excessively dry hair, both are problematic. There are many reasons for oily hair that are really unmanageable and hard to style up. These reasons could be natural, like excessive secretion of sebum as well as external factors, like dirt, pollution, heat, humidity, and excessive usage of hair styling products.
Several genetic factors can also be a reason. It is also observed that people having fine hair can have more than 140,000 strands and more open oil glands on their heads. No matter what the cause is, oily hair does cause a lot of havoc in a person’s level of confidence. There are a few remedies that one can practice at home to manage and control the damage and problems of such hair. On that note, this article gives a gist on the best shampoo for oily hair.
Controlling and maintaining oily hair is more related with balancing the pH levels on the hair and scalp, which could be done by using the correct oil control shampoo. Not all of them are suited to be counted in this category, and hence, choosing a proper one is very important. There are many hair care techniques that are useful when maintaining such hair and washing the hair frequently is one of them. Another thing is to comb the hair, frequent combing can surely help you to get rid of the sebum from the hair and make them less oily.
Well, while talking about the best shampoo, the biggest consideration is the ingredients in the shampoo. A gentle and clarifying product is supposedly the best. Since it is gentle, it can be used on a regular basis and the clarifying qualities are best to get rid of excessive oil from the hair strands. If the hair is oily and colored, then use a color-safe clarifying shampoo.
Products made of natural extracts are also some of the great choices. Plant extracts, like aloe vera, essential oils, and other herbs, like rosemary lemon, orange bitter, nettle, sage, horsetail, burdock, etc., along with several other natural products having important hair vitamins, especially pro-vitamin B5, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C, beta carotene, vitamin B complex, minerals, like calcium, zinc, etc., components must be combined correctly.
As a matter of fact, there are a few homemade recipes that you can try. This way it can be a useful and inexpensive. There are many hair care products from with one can choose as well. It is always better to narrow down the resources to a certain level, meaning, rather than searching a product for oily hair, go in for one, which specifies anti dandruff or for fine hair or for greasy hair.
- L’Occitane Aroma Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Rene Furterer Volumea Volumizing Shampoo
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo
- Frederic Fekkai Au Naturel Gentle Shampoo
- Anthony Logistics For Men Everyday Shampoo – Normal/Oily
- Living Proof Shampoo To Go
- Desert Essence Shampoo – Lemon Tea Tree ( OI)
- The Heritage Store Shampoo
- Pine Tar
- Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo
- Normal to Oily, Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo
- Citrus Breeze
For Greasy Hair
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Head and Shoulders Shampoo for Greasy Hair
- Aveda Hair Detoxifier
- Folli-cleanse Shampoo
- No Weight Conditioner
- Deep Cleaning Hair and Scalp Kit
- MOP Basil Mint Shampoo
- Himalaya Ayurvedic Protein Shampoo
- Lemon Balm and Orange Blossom Shampoo by Weleda
- Rosemary Shampoo by Green People
- NEW – Normal to Greasy Shampoo by Organic Blue
- Normal to Oily Shampoo by Bentley Organic – (Soil Association Certified)
For Fine Hair
- Oily & Impure Skin Cleansing Gel with Mint – by Lavera Young Faces
- Clarifying Toner by Dr. Hauschka
- Fruitful Night By Green People
- EO Volumizing Shampoo for Fine Hair
- Rosemary and Mint, Pert Plus 2 In 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner So Fine For Fine for Oily Hair
- Joico Lavei Shampoo for fine oily hair
- Calaguala Fern Treatment Shampoo
- Oily, Fine, Esuchen No.2 Shampoo For Oily/Fine Hair
This was all about the best shampoo for oily hair and a healthier mane. As I said, washing oily hair from time to time is very important, and that too with a good enough shampoo.