Every woman holds her priceless possession close to her heart. Utmost care is taken to maintain one's crowning glory and enhance one's looks. There are innumerable hairstyles in fashion that attractive and give the wearer of the hairstyle a versatile look. One such trendy hairstyle that is high in demand is the short quick weave hairstyles.
This hairstyle was popular among the African-American women as they used weaves to mask their coarse curly hair.
How to Style this Hairdo
- Shampoo and condition your hair, then blow dry it. Once your hair is completely dry, cornrow it so that none of the fringes are left loose.
- Cover all your hair with a weave cap and place a paper towels on top. Now keep the another weave cap on top of the paper towels layer.
- Make sections of your hair and apply the weave. With the help of a bonding glue, attach the hair extensions till you reach the crown.
- Let the glue dry and once it has dried use a flat iron to secure the extensions from the root to tip. You can now style your hair according to your choice.
- For this hairstyle, apply generous amounts of hair gel to your hair and flatten it with an iron. Once the hair is completely dry, apply a bonding adhesive to the scalp and attach the hair weaves to the hair.
- Once the adhesive is dry, you can get your hair styled. Enhance this look with bangs and hair highlights for a chic look.
- For women who love those bouncy curls, there are also curly hairstyles that can give a cute, naughty look to your personality
Since this hairstyle involves a lot of intricate procedures, it is better to go to a professional stylist. Also practice a proper hair care regimen, after styling. Get this trendy hairstyle and get ready to be admired.