Fine hair is silky and smooth in texture, and is generally thin. So, it's important to add volume to it. It's also important to choose a haircut according to your face type. If you have a round face, it's better to have wispy ends and avoid a bob with uniform length. If you have a square face, it's good to let your hair fall on the sides of the face, rather than keeping them tucked behind your ears.
If you have an oval face, choose a short hairstyle that has some strands falling on your side. This will accentuate your cheeks, lips, and chin. For a long face, cut your hair with a lot of bangs. For a heart-shaped face, it's good to let some bangs fall near your chin and shape them inwards. A useful tip for people with a big forehead is to get a blunt cut with a side fringe. A fringe adds more style to a short hairstyle. You can also try some hair coloring ideas.
Short Layered Haircuts
If you have shoulder-length hair, then try cutting it in layers. To get more volume, get your tresses cut in deep layers. Layered haircut styled inwards will give a soft look to your mane. You can also flip-out your layers. For short haircuts for fine wavy hair, layer cut is also a great option. Celebrity Lisa Rinna sports a short hairstyle with deep layers flipped outwards.
This is a very common short hairstyle for people with fine hair. There are many types of bob haircuts.
- Classic Bob: A classic bob is a short hairstyle for fine hair with a U-shaped back. Many girls have classic bob, as it is easy to manage.
- Bob With a Fringe: You can combine a fringe with a bob. You can have a blunt fringe for a bold look or a side fringe for a softer look.
- Bob With Layers: Among short haircuts for women with thin hair, bob with layers works great. Get a bob and cut it in layers just at the ends to add extra volume to your mane.
- Razor Cut Bob: This hairstyle gives an edgy and stylish look. It also makes you look bold and stunning. You can have an even-length razor cut bob, or you can also try uneven lengths at the edges of your bob.
This is one of the short haircuts for fine straight hair. This gives you a bold look. Instead of cutting hair in one length, this style has jagged tresses. This haircut goes well with a side bang.
Very Short Haircuts
Cutting hair very short can give you a cute and sexy look. It looks good on women having long necks, and it accentuates the eyes. For summers, it is a great idea to cut your hair very short, above or just at the ears.
- Pixie: This is a stylish haircut and is very easy to maintain. It highlights your facial features.
- Boyish Haircuts: Boyish haircuts give you a trendy and edgy look. You can soften this look by having side bangs on the forehead, and cutting the rest of your hair very short.
Men's Short Haircuts
Most of the men keep their hair short, that is, above their ears. For men with a shoulder-length mane, try a messy haircut, or layer cut your tressesto give it a stylish look. For men with medium-length hair, go for side bangs. Men who want to cut their hair very short should go for a buzzed cut. For an extra stylish look, you can go with a faux-hawk haircut. Some celebrity examples of great haircuts are Ashton Kutcher, David Beckham, and Zac Efron. You can also enhance your look by coloring it in strands or highlighting the bangs.