Straight Hair Texture
Let me introduce you to the different textures of straight hair, which is one thing you will have to keep in mind when going for a haircut.
You cannot go for any hairstyle as all the haircuts may not go well with your face shape. So, following are the descriptions of the haircuts with reference to the shape of your face.
In nutshell, all kinds of hairstyles look good on an oval face, apart from the texture and the natural shape there is nothing that the stylist needs to concentrate upon.
I offered you the kind of hairstyles that you might opt for; now let me tell you the hairstyles you should avoid
- People with round face should not go for blunt cuts since it gives more volume to the face.
- Oval faced girls should avoid hairstyles that give an illusion of height, thus making the face look long.
- Long faced girls should not go for very long or very short haircuts that might make the face look extremely long.
- Square faces should avoid one length bobs and blunt cut bangs which might make the face look a little too angular.
- Blunt bangs and Uneven layers should be avoided by heart shaped faces, as it might not complement the shape of the face.
So these were some of the guidelines for the people who want straight haircut. It is always better to get your haircut from a professionals as they can give you a better idea of the recent hairstyle trends which will suit your face type and your hair as well.