If you are one of those ladies who just keep wondering how to tame frizzy hair, then you have hit the right link. This will give answers to all your questions such as how to control frizzy hair, how to prevent frizzy hair, how to make your hair shiny, what are the causes and remedies for dry frizzy hair and how to treat frizzy hair properly.
Some of the primary causes of dry and frizzy hair are lack of moisture, brushing wet hair, pollution, environmental factors, unhealthy diet, use of harsh hair products, excess chemical treatments, use of heat appliances, lack of proper hair care and poor maintenance.
While most of you would be following the regular hair care like washing, conditioning, moisturizing and oil massage, using a homemade hair mask for frizzy hair is also essential.
This will help improve the hair texture and give it a healthy look. Using hair masks for frizzy hair is one of the best natural treatments for lifeless, dry, frizzy hair. So let us know more about how to make a frizzy hair mask.
Olive Oil Mask
- You need 1 cup honey and 3 tbsp. olive oil.
- Mix well and using a hair dye brush, apply this conditioning mask properly.
- Make sure you apply it section by section to reach all the strands.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cap and wash the mask with a gentle shampoo, followed by a conditioner.
- For this recipe, you need 3 tbsp. of honey and about 10 strawberries.
- Mash the strawberries using a spoon to form a thick pulp.
- Add honey to this pulp and mix well.
- Now apply it over your hair and cover them with a shower cap.
- Wash off after 30 minutes.
- Take 8 strawberries and 1 tbsp. of mayonnaise to make a moisturizing mixture.
- Mash the strawberries and add mayonnaise.
- Mix well and apply it over damp hair.
- Massage it into your hair thoroughly.
- Now cover hair with a shower cap and then wrap a warm towel.
- Wait for 30 minutes and shampoo as usual.
- Take 1 banana, 1 tbsp. of olive oil, and 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise.
- Now make banana purée.
- Add olive oil and mayonnaise to it, and mix well.
- Apply this mask all over your hair and scalp as well.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now rinse well using a shampoo.
Apart from these mentioned masks, coconut oil is also one of the best tips for getting shiny hair. You can apply and massage hot coconut oil every week and cover hair with a hot towel for an hour before washing off the oil. Combing your hair with care, using a gentle shampoo and good conditioner after every wash is essential to take care of your hair.
Keeping hair moisturized and minimizing the use of chemicals is the best way to cure frizzy hair problems. So next time you step out, let those locks bounce in style!