Your hair is the most dominant factor in your overall appearance. Everyone wants to have healthy, strong, and shiny hair with a nice volume. However, this seems to be impossible due to the amount of hair fall that we notice on a daily basis. If you think hair fall is normal, you are so very wrong! Your hair is falling because they are too weak to hold on to the root. It's time to take some hair care steps and adapt effective remedies for hair fall! There are many hair fall remedies for men and women, which are highly effective and can end the problem for a lifetime. You just need to adapt these in your daily lifestyle to have the kind of hair you always wanted.
Remedies to Control Hair Fall
There are several hair care products and remedies that we must have tried to control hair fall! There are two reasons why those remedies for hair fall didn't work. Either, they were just not right, or, we just didn't stick on to them! What I am trying to say is that, the answer to how to prevent hair loss lies in our lifestyle and not some third-party manufactured products. I am not denying the fact that some of the products are useful, but they just cover up the cause and do not cure it. Try the remedies mentioned below and strengthen your hair from within.
- Henna: Henna is one of the best and most trusted natural herbs for preventing hair fall. Henna is a natural conditioner for hair and has properties which strengthen the hair, reduces dandruff, and hair fall. You can make a creamy paste using henna powder, lemon juice, yogurt, and eggs. Keep the paste for 3 hours and then apply it over your hair and keep overnight. Next day, wash your hair with plain water first, and then after 2-3 hours, wash your hair using a natural hair loss prevention shampoo. If you try this remedy at least once a month, you will definitely notice less hair fall and increase in the hair volume!
- Mustard Oil: Boil about one cup of mustard oil with 60 grams of henna leaves. Store it in a bottle and every night before going to bed (or as often as possible), apply this oil to your hair. Wash your hair the next morning. You will see your hair fall reduce gradually.
- Castor Oil: Massaging your scalp with lukewarm castor oil on alternate days also reduces hair fall and enhances natural hair growth, not to mention the shine along with it. :)
- Coconut: Massaging your scalp with coconut oil is the most effective remedy in order to reduce hair fall. A better remedy using the strengthening properties of coconut would be to boil ½ cup of coconut oil with some dry pieces of gooseberries. When the solution is completely cooled off, apply it on the hair roots and massage. Keep it on for a minimum of 2-3 hours and then wash off. You can also massage your scalp with coconut milk instead. It also works the same way as coconut oil.
- Jojoba Oil: Organic jojoba oil has properties which are very similar to the human skin oil, therefore making it a good cure for not only hair problems, but also skin problems.
- Fenugreek: Soak a few seeds of fenugreek in a bowl of water overnight. Massage the scalp with this water and wrap your head with a cloth for a minimum of 3 hours. Do this for a month and give your hair roots the natural strength to prevent hair fall.
- Egg Yolk: Raw egg yolk when applied on the scalp and massaged well, proves to be effective. Also, as I mentioned earlier, it also proves effective when mixed with henna.
- Green Coriander: Fresh juice extracted from green coriander leaves should be applied on the hair. This proves beneficial to increase hair growth. Even juice extracted from curry leaves is beneficial to prevent your hair fall.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C. This quality of lemon makes it efficient to cure hair problems like dandruff, hair fall, and itchiness, further resulting in less hair fall. Even Gooseberry oil, almond oil and olive oil massages can bring back the shine, strength, and volume that you lost while applying chemicals and harmful elements to your hair.
- Nutritious Diet: If the body is healthy from within, so will the hair be. To strengthen the hair, it's important to consume a healthy and nutritious diet. Food items rich in proteins, iron, vitamin B6, and folic acid should be consumed on a daily basis. Milk and milk products, fish, meat, soybean, spinach, etc., are a good choice.
I hope the aforementioned tips and tricks will help you end your hair fall problems forever. Adapt these methods in your daily life to make sure that your hair roots remain healthy from within, now and always. All the best!