How to Cut a Graduated Bob?
Usual Graduated Bob Cut
This haircut has been sported and made famous by celebrities like Victoria Beckham and Rihanna. So, you can see it suits Rihanna's jet black hair and goes well with Victoria Beckham's blonde hair as well.
To cut your hair in this style, cut your hair short at the nape of the neck and longer towards your face. The graduated layers should be properly cut to give body and movement to the cut. The sides should be neatly step cut to give the unique graduated haircut look. The parting can be a straight side one or an uneven side parting.
To try a long bob haircut, cut your hair short near the nape of your neck, and long and graduated steps near your side of the face, but the length should be just above your chest, and part your hair in the middle.
Complementing the Graduated Haircut
To create a unique look, you can try out some of these ideas with your bob haircut.To create an interesting look, style some hair wavy and some straight.
Styling Ideas for Graduated Bob
- Graduated bob with side bangs with black hair base and deep brown highlights.
- Haircut with side bangs, with a blonde shade hair base, and highlights of darker blonde shade.
- Graduated bob with blunt fringe for black hair, for a bold look.
- Hair styled with side long sweeping bangs with black hair base and 4 - 5 red highlights in the bangs.
- Graduated bob with wavy and straight hair mix. Light brown hair base with deep brown highlights.
It is important that you select a haircut which suits your face. Opt for hair coloring ideas which suit your eyes or skin tone. If the hair colors are chosen wrongly, the hair color can make your complexion look either dull or too bright. So, go ahead and choose a style of graduated bob and hair coloring idea of your choice, and flaunt your new look!