Burgundy is a beautiful shade of bright red which has a tinge of rich brown color in it. It is one of the best and most wanted hair colors by many women today. If you love to get your hair colored completely or try highlights on them, burgundy can be a great choice.
Before you choose any hair coloring ideas, you have to make sure that they suit your skin tone, as a lot of women face hair blunders otherwise.
Your hair is a major part of your physical appearance, and when you color it, there is quite a lot of difference in your looks. Therefore, make sure it is the right hair color for you. Since burgundy is one color which looks good on very selective skin tones, beauticians advise it on a limited scale.
If the color doesn't suit your skin tone, you can simply get highlights instead of coloring the entire hair. Like these, there are many other ideas mentioned here for your convenience. So, take your pick!
Coloring Your Hair Burgundy
There are lighter shades which can be used for highlights on dark hair and darker shades which can be used for the entire hair. One more thing you have to make sure of while hair coloring is to use the right products to avoid hair damage.
Women with a very fair, moderately fair, and Mexican skin tone look good with burgundy hair. Dark women should go for burgundy highlights instead of a complete color change. Take a look at the following ideas for burgundy and shades of red hair color if you want a change in your look and style.
Dark Burgundy Hair Color
Rich Burgundy Hair Color
Deep Burgundy Hair Color
- The bright shiny color of burgundy is an eye catcher when you get your entire hair colored. With this color, you can try a new haircut as well.
- If you have long straight hair, you can get beautiful hairstyles with bangs as burgundy looks great on styled hair.
- Short haircuts are the best choices for curly hair if you have them.
- A silky bob cut would also look classy with your new burgundy hair color.
- If you want a regular cut, where you can style your own hair,you may opt for wispy-layered hairstyles.
- Long curls also look gorgeous in burgundy but without bangs. Thus, whichever haircut and style you come up with, burgundy would be a great choice (provided it suits your skin).
- Sometimes, beauticians and hairstylists suggest simple hair highlights for a particular hair color. If you have a natural brunet or blond hair color, switching to a complete burgundy look might look comical. At such times, burgundy highlights are the best choice you can resort to.
- Burgundy streaks and highlights look very attractive in women with a slightly dark and very dark complexion.
- This color accentuates their hair by giving it one single, striking-bright highlight, which looks very pretty. Thus, instead of coloring the entire hair, highlights are preferred anytime.
- Burgundy color with blond highlights is also a wonderful idea if you want to get a full hair color.
- Blonde highlights on brunet and black hair colors are a very common sight but with burgundy, they look more attractive. You can have it both ways, i.e., either blond hair with burgundy highlights or vice versa.
- A few burgundy hair color brands suggested by your stylist can be L'Oreal Color Kit, Garnier 42 Deep Burgundy Hair Color, and Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful Color, Deep Burgundy 34.
Burgundy color can be used in any way, as it looks vibrantly stylish and classy irrespective of how you use it. If you are thinking of getting a makeover or changing your look, consider a burgundy hair color. Besides, giving you a perfectly classy look, it is sure to fetch you a dozen complements anywhere you go!